Thursday, March 7, 2013

Feeling crafty, say what now?

I am not usually a crafty person, and I'm sure a lot of people say that about themselves so I'll specify. I am not an original crafty person. I can't think up ideas and execute them I have to have a picture handed to me, a plan laid out. And I generally have to think about it for a long time before I actually do it. Over the last few weeks I have been pondering homemade paper lanterns and wondering if I could figure them out. Thanks to google, pinterest, and crafty people who are willing to share their genius, I attempted them. They are by no means perfect, Asher's need to be adjusted, and they probably wont come with us if we move, but I think I like them for now.


1 comment:

  1. That is AWESOME! I love the colors you have picked out too!

    ReplyDelete