Monday, March 12, 2012

2nd trimester blues

I have been feeling so good the past couple weeks I thought I was over the pregnancy nausea that causes me to loose all food and then some on a regular basis but the past couple days its been back! Not as persistent, I can hold down most food but apparently I am still dependent on my Zofran.
23 weeks!
I realized if I wear tight clothes I look pregnant, and when I wear my maternity clothes I still look like I could just be fat. Oh the problems of first world pregnant women!  I enjoy being prego and it is all worth it when he kicks me or rolls over. Luckily (at least for now) I am carrying him really low so he can't get at my ribs and he hasn't quite found my bladder but my lower back is free game as well as my pant line...Maybe it is time for those maternity jeans. I am still attempting to look for work and going to finally change my name tomorrow. I have also been searching for a place to move that is a bit bigger than our current one room. A couple possibilities have popped up so we may be moving sooner than originally planned! I love change and can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment