Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Cute kids

Having two children is hard, infants are especially hard for me. Luckily, our society is in the habit of capturing the cute and precious moments of babies more than the hard, emotionally and physically taxing moments. (One of the reasons I think I stress out so much when it does get hard, so when I look back all the dark times are literally blocked out.) Here is a little tribute to those good moments that make us think we are sane when we decide we want another one.

Maybe I shouldn't, but sometimes I like to just watch her cry. Infants have impressive lungs, and when they cry it seems to me I can see this big spirit stuck and straining in a tiny body. It weirdly reminds me how fresh she is from Heaven and the precious responsibility I have. Unless its 3 in the morning...then Heaven doesn't really cross my mind.

Asher recently discovered he gets lots of hugs when he finds his nose.

His new "that was so hilarious I'm going to raise and flare everything on my face" look.

He didn't want in a picture until we told him to stay out.

Got in but can't get out. Muahahaha


She found my favorite place and person to cuddle. 



















Then there is this which sums it up. All of these happened to me today, except being peed on, missed that one, and I got bit on the face instead of while nursing :)

No comments:

Post a Comment