Sunday, November 24, 2013

Picture overload

The last couple weeks have been a blur. I woke up yesterday and it finally hit me there is a baby in that bassinet at the end of my bed and she is mine. And she is beautiful.

Some fun pictures from the hospital! Such a great day. So glad to be past it.

It was so fun and such a blessing to have Grammie and Grandpa Childs come stay with us for a while after Miriam was born. I am incredibly grateful to in-laws who love me and my babies so completely.  



It was nice to not be pregnant for Nathan's birthday, and to have his mom and dad here even if we didn't get the staycation we were excited for. A baby is a good present right?

 Our dog Tucker found this scorpion and Nathan caught it in our kitchen! It was alive and stinking. I'm so glad Asher or I didn't find it, who knew there were scorpions in Arkansas?!?!

Asher turned 17 months and Miriam turned two weeks last Wednseday, November 19th. I can't believe how cute they are and how much fun it already is. And how fast time is going. 

Nathan decided to sport the fu manch for no shave November. I was shocked how well he pulled it off when he wasn't making creepy facial expressions...

Asher has been so great at finding things to entertain himself, he is already growing up faster since Miriam came home. God blessed me greatly with such a sweet, easy going, smart boy!

I feel like our sweet girl has also grown a lot since coming home: 


 And these are a little over due, but here are a couple one week pictures! I love my little lady.





1 comment: