Monday, September 23, 2013

Hiking, sewing, growing

This last week has been amazing! We were able to go hiking in the Ozark National Forest,







 We couldn't get Asher to make a normal face, actually... this is his normal face :)



Asher figured out how to use the camelback.

Nathan was given a job offer from JB Hunt which was awesome, but we politely declined. Asher and I went garage selling and found him a little electric 4 wheeler that he loves (I'll put up a video later). He is also really enjoying all the infant stuff coming out so we took a now and then picture of his infant car seat! Five days old vs fifteen months. Love this kid!


Also, we are 32 weeks along baby-wise and are getting an ultrasound on Sept 25 so we'll have some pictures of sweet little Rue again.

And this is the biggest for me- I got my beautiful sewing machine fixed!
I have about 10,000 projects swirling in my head that I've been wanting to do the past couple years but I haven't had easy access to a machine, so hopefully I can control my urges and work on one at a time. Nathan has been so great letting me work in the evenings, and thank you Sarah for the super cute fabric :)
So, first project down and now I'm deciding what to do next!

No comments:

Post a Comment